Thursday, May 13, 2010
FOCUS
That's what I've been trying to do lately. FOCUS on my needs and not my wants. FOCUS that the exams are round the corner...FOCUS that I still have yet to score full marks on those practice quizzes given by my tutorial teachers...FOCUS that I really need to get my butt down on studying and no excuses without having at least an "A" for this semester...FOCUS on what's important....FOCUS KAREN FOCUS!
But why am I feeling so moody and downright SLEEPY?!
Shucks..I really must think of a way to combat this weather..its KILLING ME! Not cus its cold (neither do I like that) but its just soooo damn good to sleep! Every morning, my bed would go on calling me "Come, Karen, Karen..Come snuggle up and cosy with me! You'll know you'll want me!" ...while my alarm clock goes "Get your butt off the bed you b*tch! You're are SO damn bloody dead if you don't wake up! %#!$@"....Well as you can guess, the earlier won cus before I knew it, I was cursing and swearing at myself for waking up 3 hours later.
Puuurrrffect!
I actually cancelled today's appointment cus I felt guilty for oversleeping. A round of applause for the outing-crazy girl here please! Ta!~