Friday, April 30, 2010
Social-Shock.
That's how I feel nowadays.
You may be wondering what in the world is "social-shock". Well my friend, it's the term of having withdrawal symptoms from having not enough "life" in your life. The painful, empty, lonely feeling that kind of caved inside you. Imagine you used to have your life planned up to the 11th hour, rushing around events, outings and gatherings just like the rabbit seen in Alice in Wonderland..then suddenly, like Alice, you fall into a deep black hole but without anyone in a cold dark room with only a window to stare out from.
It's such a terrible dream till I realised...It's real.
Such terrors. My life is now reduced to online catalogue shopping, hunting for the best electric blankets and hoping for people to be free enough to bring me out. Other than that, my books, the dvds, my very busy housemates and the lousy internet is all I have for now.
Just perfect.
I need a life!
Animal by Neon Trees
So take it easy on me
I'm afraid you're never satisified.
Here we go again
We're sick like animals
We play pretend
You're just a cannibal
And I'm afraid I wont get out alive
No I won't sleep tonight.
Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight.
Oh oh
I want some more
Oh oh
What are we waitin' for?
What are we waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight.
Here we are again
I feel the chemicals kickin' in
It's gettin heavier
And I wanna run and hide
I wanna run and hide.
I do it every time
You're killin' me now
And I won't be denied by you
The animal inside of you.
Oh, oh
I want some more
Oh, oh
What are you waitin' for?
Say goodbye to my heart tonight.