Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Sorry for the depressing posts lately. Not exactly am the most elated person in the world recently.
This is gona be one busy and depressing month although I know this should be the happiest month for this last half of the year
(next to my birthday that is). However, this is a month that brings back the constant pain that plague me since…well, I can’t remember. I understand you’re probably confounded by my constant twirling of subjects without a fix one in mind
(cus that’s on purpose..duh!). So just pardon me for leading you in circles without the end in sight.
“Sometimes, the people whom you grow up with may not necessary be your closest kin. The wall can be so high but yet filled with holes for you to stay somehow... connected.”Oh gawd..I should be feeling so darn happy this month. What’s with the Christmas spirit in the air, the end is nearing and there’s like a ton of gatherings and parties this month but yet I’m feeling otherwise. I’m almost nearing the spirit of the scrooge instead
(not in the sense of monetary but more of the spirit)! Christmas spirit just ain’t working its magic on me although I’ve already started xmas shopping weeks ago. This ain’t fair! Aren’t it supposed to be “
Joy is to one who gives”? Santa is obviously not working his magic on me!
Just ask the lonely
They know the hurting pain
Of losing the love
You can never regain
Just ask the lonely
The young and foolish
Who laugh at love and slowly run away
Confident and sure that fate
Will bring another love their way
But ask the lonely
How vainly a heart can yearn
For losing a love
That will never return
Just ask the lonely
-Just ask the lonely, Vonda ShepardSo where are you santa?