Sunday, October 18, 2009
I don't know which is more scary. Time flitting pass like there's no tomorrow or days that drag on till you'll be wondering if Mr clock is even working at all. Weekends are all so surreal. Sometimes I don't even know if I did spent my weekend at all as it felt just like a good dream. Everyday feels like monday. I don't know when time starts and stops anymore. Work is fine, like the process of things but hate the small insignificant androids that kind of ruin things. Do I look like a pushover? Or am I just being too easy and withdrawn? I guess I'll never know.
Life is a headache. I don't know what I want anymore.
"You turn around and life's passed you by
You look to ones you love to ask them why
You look to those you love to justify
You turned around and life's passed you by
Passed you by again"Can I be a hermit?
I'll post happier times soon. Like the bintan trip, class gatherings and lomo outings I went recently... =)