Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I feel stupid for not applying to NTU...Then again, I am
being stupid for in the first place I don't even want to be in NTU! However, after hearing that sooooo many people managed to get into NTU (
some with scores lower than mine). I felt disgrunted that I didn't apply to NTU at all, so that means no acceptance letters for me and I'm floating around like a jellyfish. Exactly what I loathe the most. No job, no Uni acceptance (
cus i didn't bloody apply and I feel like beating myself up now) and floating around like a jellyfish.
Total disaster!The only uni I've applied to is NUS and of all the courses I applied for was the course that don't really accept poly students. I previously talked to some NUS pharmacy students (cus
they were in my school for attachment) and they kind of totally cancelled any visions of me in NUS. Despite of that, I still applied for it even though I knew that there was like 0.00001% chance of success. If NUS accepts me into pharmacy. I shall say "I'm disgusted with fashion and I loathe fashion" (
and that will never happen cus NUS detest poly students!). So I guess I shall start saying "Hi aussie! Hi to the land where people sleeps 50% of the time! Hi to slower pace of life! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi, I need to start applying soon if I am going to make it for the next Pharmacy intake. So hi!"
Omg. I'm
soooo depressed!
The only thing I can take comfort now is that I'm sending resumes like it's free (
well, technically, it is), I'm working part time for my dad and I get to enjoy bumming around paid (
paid by allowance). Nevertheless, I found no aim in my life as I really need some sort of light (
like perhaps, Hi TTSH! Call me back although I said the wrong stuff during my interview?). Oh god! Please heeelllpppp meeeeeee! I'm turning insane at home and looking insane when I walk out in the sun (
cus I'm all wrapped up like a mummy due to my eyes cant have any UVs). So whenever will I become sane?
Damn! I need retail therapy. Or some sort of therapy! I shall start drowning myself in revisiting some old stuff that makes me happy. Hahahahaha...Let's start with Balenciaga then Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 shall we?
In this season, Balenciaga has a lot of swirlls and pastel colour mix in between serious black and dark blues. A lot of drapes and layering was observed and it really create a nice cool water cascading effect. Quite a different perspective from the rest really. However, like most collection this Fall season, the message was "Power women are kick-ass, we will survive the recession just like the previous times!".

Marc Jacobs was an interesting sight. It was like a mix between the 80's revival and again, new age power women. Totally awesome. Colours were vibrant and with a mix of neon in between swirls of power black. I guess in recession times like these, fashion tends to signify the trends in the world. So in this case, perhaps he's trying to say there is always light at the end of the dark tunnel?


After flipping through his collection, I was abit appalled to see this two outfits. It's like a mix between The Hun with Betty Boop thrown in with Mary had a Little Lamb for the first outfit and the Nazi mixed with 80's revival for the second. Totally odd! Then again, I guess that's what makes his outfit stands out.

I just got a call for an interview. Like just, JUST? The worst part of it? I don't even know fully what the job encompasses?! Wish me luck!